I’ve had a lot of people on my YouTube channel ask me various questions about slow smoking on my 26.75″ Weber One Touch Gold Charcoal Grill. Up to this point, my current setup has been fairly straight forward and I generally follow this process: I place a few chunks of my favorite smokewood along one [...]
A lot of you out there that may love to BBQ, but might not be super serious about it and probably don’t have a smoker of some kind, but you at least have a trusty ol’ Weber charcoal grill (or “kettle”) sitting on your back porch. A while back I posted about the 26.75″ Weber [...]
I didn’t get a chance to do any BBQing this past weekend, so since my buddy Mike and I were planning on a guy’s night on Monday we figured since neither one of us had attempted “Bacon Explosion Fatties” yet, we we might as well try em’ out. Bacon Explosions, or Fatties, or whatever you [...]
As I mentioned in my applewood smoked deep dish pizza post, my in-law’s hooked me up with a Weber 26.75″ One Touch Gold charcoal grill (a.k.a. “kettle”) for Christmas. Weber also makes a 18.5″ and 22.5″ model and to be completely honest, the 26.75″ model is going to be too big for you if you’re [...]
- Leftover Mondays: BBQ Pork Spring Rolls June 10, 2013
- Memorial Day Pulled Pork with Apple Coleslaw and Apple BBQ Sauce May 27, 2013
- Reader Spotlight: Minnesota Wild Mini WSM Build May 27, 2013
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Ancho-Cherry Baby Backs March 25, 2013
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Mad Hunky Turkey Leg! November 10, 2012
- Troy: they turned out great to sweet for me but wife and...
- Troy: ya you are full of yourself LOL but everything you...
- Chris: Great idea about the spring rolls....
- Troy: got them smoking now ..i will let you know how the...
- Steve: oh my bad, yeah, guess i did. I haven't been abl...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of