I finally had the chance yesterday to high-heat sear some steaks on my new Grill Dome Ceramic Kamado. Ceramic kamados are very well known for their capacity to reach incredibly high temperatures of 700° and higher. Steak searing typically takes place around the 600°-700° range and the method I choose to try out is a method that’s [...]
Came home from work today and had my first order of smoke wood from Fruita Wood Chunks sitting on my front porch. Fruita is one of the largest and most popular online smoke wood retailers. I normally get smoke wood from local wood vendors or chain stores like Lowes or Home Depot, but I’ve heard [...]
I’ve had a lot of people on my YouTube channel ask me various questions about slow smoking on my 26.75″ Weber One Touch Gold Charcoal Grill. Up to this point, my current setup has been fairly straight forward and I generally follow this process: I place a few chunks of my favorite smokewood along one [...]
A lot of you out there that may love to BBQ, but might not be super serious about it and probably don’t have a smoker of some kind, but you at least have a trusty ol’ Weber charcoal grill (or “kettle”) sitting on your back porch. A while back I posted about the 26.75″ Weber [...]
Most of you that know me well know I prefer baby backs over any other BBQ out there. I’ve had some amazing brisket, pulled pork, spare ribs, fish, etc…but when I’ve had a long and stressful week, there is nothing quite like throwing some baby backs on the WSM and sittin’ back with a beer [...]
Welp, this is my first official post here at the BBQ Bros Blog! As you guys are going to find out very quickly, I am not a pro and certainly will NEVER act like I am. I’m just a guy that loves to BBQ and wants to share my successes and failures in hope that [...]
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of