I finally had the chance yesterday to high-heat sear some steaks on my new Grill Dome Ceramic Kamado. Ceramic kamados are very well known for their capacity to reach incredibly high temperatures of 700° and higher. Steak searing typically takes place around the 600°-700° range and the method I choose to try out is a method that’s [...]
I recently acquired a Craycort cast iron grilling grate for my 26.75″ Weber One Touch Gold kettle and finally got to cook on the new grate last night. I came across a recipe from Guy Fieri for java crusted steaks w/ a stout glaze that looked really good, so I thought that sounded like a [...]
Welp, my amazing bride and I hit 8 years this past Tuesday and it’s been a great 8 and I’m looking forward to many more! Though I often ask her on special occasions if she wants to go out for a nice dinner somewhere, more often than not she just prefers I cook something nice [...]
If you read this blog, then it’s obvious I cook a bunch of different things and a lot of recipes involve quite a bit of prep time as well cook time. There are some nights/days when I’m on my feet for hours, sometimes even all day…None of that bothers me though b/c I love to [...]
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of