A friend of mine (Larry) recently hooked me up with his mouthwatering baked beans recipe. I had these for the first time a couple months ago when he brought them over to a BBQ football party. This recipe instantly made it into my top three baked beans list and may even be # 1. I [...]
A buddy of mine has an awesome recipe for candied jalapeños that I absolutely love on top of pulled pork sandwiches, burgers and brats. Shoot…they’re actually so good sometimes I just eat them by the spoonful. I asked if I could get the recipe and try making them myself and he agreed (thanks Mike!), so below [...]
I recently acquired a Craycort cast iron grilling grate for my 26.75″ Weber One Touch Gold kettle and finally got to cook on the new grate last night. I came across a recipe from Guy Fieri for java crusted steaks w/ a stout glaze that looked really good, so I thought that sounded like a [...]
This week’s Leftover Mondays features a Southwest-style pulled pork salad with a homemade BBQ ranch dressing. This was a super easy recipe and the homemade BBQ ranch paired with the pulled pork made this one tasty salad. Might not have been the “healthiest” salad, but dang it was good! Recipe, pics and video below. Enjoy! [...]
My garden has been doing pretty well this year and just the other day I picked some massive zucchini that were begging to be stuffed with goodness and tossed on the smoker. I grill zucchini over direct heat all the time but hadn’t tried smoking them ever, so I figured why not give it a [...]
Cooked up some pecan crusted pork tenderloins the other day and served them with some grilled sweet potato wedges, tossed in a maple – cinnamon glaze. This is a super easy recipe and a healthy, yummy side to serve with all kinds of main dishes. One thing I want to point out is these are [...]
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of