Lionheart Spices out of Milwaukee, WI offers up eight flavorful rubs and spice blends including the following: Original Barbecue Smoked Herb & Garlic Chipotle Lemon Rosemary Sugar & Spice Bourbon Street Fire Rub Scarborough Fair I had the chance to check out both the Original Barbecue and Smoked Herb & Garlic the other day and was [...]
For those of you that follow my blog and YouTube channel regularly, you know that I’m a big fan of Rich Tirpak’s products over at Mad Hunky Meats. I had the chance to try out the Mad Hunky General Purpose rub (aka the “GP rub”) on a butt the other day and wanted to quickly walk you [...]
I was recently sent a variety of Oakridge BBQ rubs to try out by Owner/CEO, Mike Trump. Oakridge products are VERY popular on the competition circuit (check out all the teams they sponsor here) and so I was really excited when I got home from work and had a care package from Mike sitting on [...]
Tango Spice Company is a BBQ rub company located in Sound Beach, NY that produces some of the most unique spice blends I’ve come across. Looking through their product line it’s easy to see that these guys are super creative and aren’t afraid to experiment with a bunch of different spices and herbs. I picked [...]
Rich Tirpak, owner of Mad Hunky Meats, recently sent me some of his brines and rubs to try out. From what I’ve been reading on forums and BBQ blogs, the Mad Hunky products have been making a name for themselves in both the competition circuit and amateur “back porch” arenas. Here is a bit of info [...]
Welp, my amazing bride and I hit 8 years this past Tuesday and it’s been a great 8 and I’m looking forward to many more! Though I often ask her on special occasions if she wants to go out for a nice dinner somewhere, more often than not she just prefers I cook something nice [...]
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- Ancho-Cherry Baby Backs March 25, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of