Lionheart Spices out of Milwaukee, WI offers up eight flavorful rubs and spice blends including the following: Original Barbecue Smoked Herb & Garlic Chipotle Lemon Rosemary Sugar & Spice Bourbon Street Fire Rub Scarborough Fair I had the chance to check out both the Original Barbecue and Smoked Herb & Garlic the other day and was [...]
This past weekend I made up an ancho-cherry BBQ sauce that I used on two cooks. On Saturday we had stuffed hamburgers for a get together celebrating a good friend’s B-day. We had a bunch of mouth-watering ingredients to stuff the burgers with (I used my Burger Pocket Press of course ), but the ancho-cherry [...]
For those of you that follow my blog and YouTube channel regularly, you know that I’m a big fan of Rich Tirpak’s products over at Mad Hunky Meats. I had the chance to try out the Mad Hunky General Purpose rub (aka the “GP rub”) on a butt the other day and wanted to quickly walk you [...]
One of my subscribers on my YouTube channel is from the Netherlands and sent me a recipe for croquettes which is a popular dish over there (read more about that here). The guy that sent me the recipe is also a fellow BBQ YouTuber (check his channel out here) and so to stay true to our [...]
Some friends had us over for a laid back afternoon hangout recently and they made baked ham sliders on King’s Hawaiian Sweet Mini Sub Rolls. They were hands down the best sliders I’ve ever had, so of course I had to take what they did and put my own little twist on it The recipe [...]
I’ve been looking for new ideas for things to cook here in 2013 and one thing I hadn’t tried yet is a pork loin rib roast. If you’re unfamiliar with this cut of meat, it is a portion of the loin with the baby back ribs still attached. This cut has several names: center cut [...]
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of