So up to this point, I’ve only smoked Boston butts for pulled pork, but last night as part of our New Year’s Eve jam here at the house, my buddy Mike smoked a pork “picnic” shoulder. In case you’re like me and didn’t really know the difference between a Boston butt and a picnic, I’ve [...]
Tag Archives | picnic
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- Ancho-Cherry Baby Backs March 25, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
appetizers babybacks bacon bbq gloves bbq guru bear claws beef beer books Boston butt brines brisket coleslaw desserts equipment featured fish glaze grill dome ham hamburgers jalapeno squash casserole kamado kettles leftover mondays mini WSM pizza pork poultry pulled pork removing membrane restaurants reviews ribs rubs sandwiches sauce seafood side dishes spare ribs steak tips and tricks turkey veggies weber one touch gold
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of