I’ve been reading a lot on the forums about how a lot of the competition guys inject marinade into pork shoulders, briskets, hams, turkeys and chickens. A lot of the feedback I hear is that while the rub is good for the outside bark and certainly provides a ton of flavor, injecting marinades deep inside [...]
Tag Archives | meat injector
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
appetizers babybacks bacon bbq gloves bbq guru bear claws beef beer books Boston butt brines brisket coleslaw desserts equipment featured fish glaze grill dome ham hamburgers jalapeno squash casserole kamado kettles leftover mondays mini WSM pizza pork poultry pulled pork removing membrane restaurants reviews ribs rubs sandwiches sauce seafood side dishes spare ribs steak tips and tricks turkey veggies weber one touch gold
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of