One of my subscribers on my YouTube channel is from the Netherlands and sent me a recipe for croquettes which is a popular dish over there (read more about that here). The guy that sent me the recipe is also a fellow BBQ YouTuber (check his channel out here) and so to stay true to our [...]
Some friends had us over for a laid back afternoon hangout recently and they made baked ham sliders on King’s Hawaiian Sweet Mini Sub Rolls. They were hands down the best sliders I’ve ever had, so of course I had to take what they did and put my own little twist on it The recipe [...]
Want to take some leftover slow-smoked BBQ pulled pork and turn it into an Italian slice of Heaven? Then take some of that pulled pork and make a BBQ pulled pork lasagna! It’s simple: substitute pulled pork for the ground beef and BBQ sauce for the marinara. This recipe is very straightforward and easy to make and tastes [...]
Here is an easy and fairly quick recipe for putting some of your leftover brisket to good use. Sometimes I like to take BBQ and put a bit of spin on it and combine it with other food styles, so in this case, I whipped up some smoked brisket enchiladas. Here’s all ya have to [...]
This week’s installment of our Leftover Mondays series features Homemade BBQ Pulled Pork Cuban Sandwiches. This is another quick and easy recipe and the results are super good and sure to be a family favorite! Here’s all ya have to do: Heat up some of your leftover pulled pork (see my video here of how [...]
Here’s another quick and easy meal for ya on that dreaded Monday evening when you’re tired and just had a “case of the Muuundays” (Office Space quote). This is a BBQ pulled pork quesadilla I whipped up for me and the girls with some leftover pulled pork from a picnic I smoked yesterday (check that [...]
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of