Though we’re not actually having ham for Christmas dinner this year, it just didn’t feel right not having some holiday ham leftovers in the fridge…so I went ahead and smoked one yesterday for dinner and then vac-sealed the rest since we’re about to travel. I went with a cranberry-orange glaze and smoked it on the [...]
Let me just go ahead and make this claim: this was the best pork tenderloin I’ve had in my life, and my wife agreed. I had been toying around with the idea of grilling some tenderloins covered in pecans but just hadn’t got around to it. I also whipped up a raspberry chipotle BBQ sauce [...]
Here’s a staple meal to make your lady super happy and most likely give you extra special lovin’ at the end of the night. I’ve done this dish a few different ways, but this latest version is by far my favorite. I’ve got pics and recipes below. This time around I rubbed down a couple [...]
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of