Hands down one of my favorite dishes to both cook and eat is salmon. I make salmon a few ways: with a ginger-dill cream sauce, with a balsamic-soy sauce or my favorite way, with a maple lemon glaze. To me, there are few grilled dishes that beat cedar plank grilled salmon with a side of [...]
My dad fishes a lot at the Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve (formerly known as Guana River State Park) in St. Augustine and during the trout and flounder seasons he keeps my freezer stocked up I have a ton of both right now so last night I decided to cook panko crusted flounder tacos [...]
My parents came in town to spend a couple days with us and since I hadn’t cooked any salmon on my new 26.75″ Weber One Touch Gold, I thought I’d give it a shot. My local seafood shop was running a special where for each 1 lb of premium salmon you purchased they would toss [...]
- Leftover Mondays: BBQ Pork Spring Rolls June 10, 2013
- Memorial Day Pulled Pork with Apple Coleslaw and Apple BBQ Sauce May 27, 2013
- Reader Spotlight: Minnesota Wild Mini WSM Build May 27, 2013
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Ancho-Cherry Baby Backs March 25, 2013
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Mad Hunky Turkey Leg! November 10, 2012
- Troy: they turned out great to sweet for me but wife and...
- Troy: ya you are full of yourself LOL but everything you...
- Chris: Great idea about the spring rolls....
- Troy: got them smoking now ..i will let you know how the...
- Steve: oh my bad, yeah, guess i did. I haven't been abl...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of