I started a new video series on my YouTube channel this week called “Pizza Mondays”. My goal is see how many pizza creations I can come up with and show you how they come out cooked on my Grill Dome ceramic kamado. Ceramic kamados excel at cooking pizzas b/c they easily reach temperatures of 500°-600° and mimic [...]
Lionheart Spices out of Milwaukee, WI offers up eight flavorful rubs and spice blends including the following: Original Barbecue Smoked Herb & Garlic Chipotle Lemon Rosemary Sugar & Spice Bourbon Street Fire Rub Scarborough Fair I had the chance to check out both the Original Barbecue and Smoked Herb & Garlic the other day and was [...]
A while back I came across a ribeye recipe by Bobby Flay that called for both goat cheese and a lemon honey mustard glaze. It was unbelievably good, so good in fact that I cooked it two consecutive nights for two different sets of friends. I hate just straight up copying people’s recipe (though they [...]
This past weekend I made up an ancho-cherry BBQ sauce that I used on two cooks. On Saturday we had stuffed hamburgers for a get together celebrating a good friend’s B-day. We had a bunch of mouth-watering ingredients to stuff the burgers with (I used my Burger Pocket Press of course ), but the ancho-cherry [...]
I had the chance to try out the GrillGrate the other day and must say I was quite impressed. The GrillGrate is an interlocking, raised rail grilling surface constructed of hard anodized aluminum that excels at: Delivering flawless sear marks (see the marks on the ribeyes I cooked below!) Preventing flare ups which reduces over-charring Helping to [...]
Bissell Maple Farm located in Rock Creek, Ohio has been producing top quality maple products since the late 1800′s. The company offers staple maple products such as pure maple syrup, pure maple and maple coated candy. I recently used their pure maple syrup in a maple lemon glazed salmon recipe and the quality of the maple [...]
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of