I’d like to take a moment and introduce “Ginger”, my new Grill Dome Inifinity Series Ceramic Kamado Cooker! Woo hoo! I am so excited about this cooker. I’ve had my eyes on ceramic kamados for quite some time now and was finally able to acquire one. I’ve spent a lot of time researching them, specifically the [...]
The creators of The MeatRake recently sent me one of their beastly pork pulling devices to try out. The MeatRake is made up of professional grade 304 stainless steel, nail-like shredders and has a non-slip polypropylene handle. Up until receiving the MeatRakes, I had been using Bear Paws for pulling pork. The MeatRake differs in [...]
The kind folks at Barbecue Kettle Accessories (based in San Jose, CA) recently sent me a Smokenator 2600 and Hovergrill kit. Together, these two BBQ accessories convert a Weber charcoal kettle into a 3-rack smoker. Currently, there are two sizes of the Smokenator: the 1000 and the 2600. The Smokenator 2600 fits the 26.75″ Weber [...]
Here are a couple more Mini WSM builds that one of my readers recently submitted to me to check out. You may notice the LSU Mini that I posted about earlier in a couple of these pics. You can see here that compared to my Gator Mini, you can really get incredibly detailed with the [...]
One of my readers (Steve) reached out to me to ask some questions about building a Mini WSM and I told him once he was finished with the project to send me some pictures and I’d post them on the blog. Let me say one thing first: I absolutely can’t stand LSU (I bleed Orange [...]
I’ve had a lot of people on my YouTube channel ask me various questions about slow smoking on my 26.75″ Weber One Touch Gold Charcoal Grill. Up to this point, my current setup has been fairly straight forward and I generally follow this process: I place a few chunks of my favorite smokewood along one [...]
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of