Hands down my favorite part of this blog is when readers build a Mini WSM and send me pics and descriptions of how their build went. I LOVE seeing the creativity with these Mini builds and I get so stoked each and every time someone sends me pics showcasing their favorite team’s logo on the [...]
I had the chance to try out the GrillGrate the other day and must say I was quite impressed. The GrillGrate is an interlocking, raised rail grilling surface constructed of hard anodized aluminum that excels at: Delivering flawless sear marks (see the marks on the ribeyes I cooked below!) Preventing flare ups which reduces over-charring Helping to [...]
I recently had the chance to review the iGrill. The iGrill is a wireless Bluetooth meat thermometer that communicates with both Apple and Android devices. It can be controlled directly on the base unit or via the iGrill app, which is free for download on either platform. Here are some of the features of the iGrill [...]
With Christmas just around the corner, I thought I’d share what I feel are the top ten BBQ Christmas gifts this year. In order for my list to have a variety I’ve included items that are on the pricier side, some on the affordable side, some that I own and some that I want BBQ [...]
Came home from work today and had my first order of smoke wood from Fruita Wood Chunks sitting on my front porch. Fruita is one of the largest and most popular online smoke wood retailers. I normally get smoke wood from local wood vendors or chain stores like Lowes or Home Depot, but I’ve heard [...]
Another one of my readers, Joe, built his first “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain (or “WSM”) the other day and was kind enough to send me pics of the build. I gotta hand it to him, he did a great job. I especially like the blue paint job. Pics and Joe’s captions are below. Also check [...]
- Leftover Mondays: BBQ Pork Spring Rolls June 10, 2013
- Memorial Day Pulled Pork with Apple Coleslaw and Apple BBQ Sauce May 27, 2013
- Reader Spotlight: Minnesota Wild Mini WSM Build May 27, 2013
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Ancho-Cherry Baby Backs March 25, 2013
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Mad Hunky Turkey Leg! November 10, 2012
- ron: awesome post man. saw it thru your youtube channel...
- Paul: That looks innncredible...
- Troy: they turned out great to sweet for me but wife and...
- Troy: ya you are full of yourself LOL but everything you...
- Chris: Great idea about the spring rolls....
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of