I thought I’d share my first brisket cook on the Grill Dome Kamado. I went with a “hot and fast” style cook and cooked at 325° versus the 225°-250° range I normally cook at. The 8 lb brisket hit an internal temp of 200° in just 5 1/2 hours. Since I was cooking the briskie [...]
So this past Saturday me and a few friends that all cook on Weber Smokey Mountains decided to have a brisket cook-off. There was nothing special about it as we didn’t throw money into a pot or anything, but we all have our own cooking styles, use different rubs and marinades, and may or may [...]
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- Ancho-Cherry Baby Backs March 25, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of