This past weekend I made up an ancho-cherry BBQ sauce that I used on two cooks. On Saturday we had stuffed hamburgers for a get together celebrating a good friend’s B-day. We had a bunch of mouth-watering ingredients to stuff the burgers with (I used my Burger Pocket Press of course ), but the ancho-cherry [...]
Tango Spice Company is a BBQ rub company located in Sound Beach, NY that produces some of the most unique spice blends I’ve come across. Looking through their product line it’s easy to see that these guys are super creative and aren’t afraid to experiment with a bunch of different spices and herbs. I picked [...]
Hope everyone had a great week and is gearing up for a nice and relaxing weekend. My wife is headed out of town to do some shopping and dining w/ a close friend, so though I’ll be Mr. Mom this weekend I’m hoping to get in a cook. I’m thinking a briskie, but we’ll see. [...]
We had some close friends stay with us this weekend that we haven’t seen in a while so I fired up the WSM and cooked up some baby backs. I’ve dubbed them “Apple Baby Backs” because I smoked them with apple wood, steamed them in apple juice during the foil part of the cook and [...]
Most of you that know me well know I prefer baby backs over any other BBQ out there. I’ve had some amazing brisket, pulled pork, spare ribs, fish, etc…but when I’ve had a long and stressful week, there is nothing quite like throwing some baby backs on the WSM and sittin’ back with a beer [...]
Welp, this is my first official post here at the BBQ Bros Blog! As you guys are going to find out very quickly, I am not a pro and certainly will NEVER act like I am. I’m just a guy that loves to BBQ and wants to share my successes and failures in hope that [...]
- Leftover Mondays: BBQ Pork Spring Rolls June 10, 2013
- Memorial Day Pulled Pork with Apple Coleslaw and Apple BBQ Sauce May 27, 2013
- Reader Spotlight: Minnesota Wild Mini WSM Build May 27, 2013
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Ancho-Cherry Baby Backs March 25, 2013
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Mad Hunky Turkey Leg! November 10, 2012
- ron: awesome post man. saw it thru your youtube channel...
- Paul: That looks innncredible...
- Troy: they turned out great to sweet for me but wife and...
- Troy: ya you are full of yourself LOL but everything you...
- Chris: Great idea about the spring rolls....
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of