As I mentioned in my applewood smoked deep dish pizza post, my in-law’s hooked me up with a Weber 26.75″ One Touch Gold charcoal grill (a.k.a. “kettle”) for Christmas. Weber also makes a 18.5″ and 22.5″ model and to be completely honest, the 26.75″ model is going to be too big for you if you’re just looking to pick up one for some casual BBQing. If you grill a decent amount of food for small gatherings/parties, then the 22.5″ would probably be a good fit, but if you’re cooking for a lot of people or thinking about using it to smoke foods (so placing a water pan inside…) like large Boston butts, baby back ribs or briskets, then I’d probably recommend the big 26.75″ model. Keep your eye on Amazon and other sites because all three models go on sale quite frequently. I’ll be cooking on this guy (haven’t named him yet….) a lot over the coming months so I’ll do an update post on how I’m liking it. First opinion is I absolutely LOVE it though… :) Below is my review. If you also have this model, let me know what you think about yours and any feedback you might have.
Review of Weber 26.75″ One Touch Gold Charcoal Grill
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
appetizers babybacks bacon bbq gloves bbq guru bear claws beef beer books Boston butt brines brisket coleslaw desserts equipment featured fish glaze grill dome ham hamburgers jalapeno squash casserole kamado kettles leftover mondays mini WSM pizza pork poultry pulled pork removing membrane restaurants reviews ribs rubs sandwiches sauce seafood side dishes spare ribs steak tips and tricks turkey veggies weber one touch gold
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of