Welp, this is my first official post here at the BBQ Bros Blog! As you guys are going to find out very quickly, I am not a pro and certainly will NEVER act like I am. I’m just a guy that loves to BBQ and wants to share my successes and failures in hope that you will leave comments and share your thoughts/ideas as well, creating an environment where we’re all learning from each other. Having said that, I thought it would be appropriate to post a video of me walking you through how I like to remove that pesky membrane off some baby backs. When I first started off, I was pretty bad at it and got pretty frustrated, but I just took my time and eventually got the hang of it. I’ve seen guys using knives or spoons or other utensils, but I’ve found as long as you can just get a grip on the narrow end of the rack, that should be all she wrote… Let me know in the comments if you have found a better way to do this…
Removing the membrane from baby back ribs
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
appetizers babybacks bacon bbq gloves bbq guru bear claws beef beer books Boston butt brines brisket coleslaw desserts equipment featured fish glaze grill dome ham hamburgers jalapeno squash casserole kamado kettles leftover mondays mini WSM pizza pork poultry pulled pork removing membrane restaurants reviews ribs rubs sandwiches sauce seafood side dishes spare ribs steak tips and tricks turkey veggies weber one touch gold
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of