Here is a straight forward recipe for pork parmesan subs that is really good, filling and quick and easy to make. You can use pork cube steaks (like I did in this recipe) or pork cutlets. The process is simple:
- Pan sauté, or grill, some pork cube steaks.
- While the pork is cooking, toast some sub rolls.
- Once the pork has cooked to your desired internal temperature, place the pork cube steaks on the bottom half of the sub roll and cover w/ thick slices of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Broil in the oven for about 3-5 minutes.
- Once the cheese has melted, remove from the oven, top with marinara sauce then cover with the top half of the sub roll and serve.
Check out the video below from start to finish. Thanks and enjoy!