Came home from work today and had my first order of smoke wood from Fruita Wood Chunks sitting on my front porch. Fruita is one of the largest and most popular online smoke wood retailers. I normally get smoke wood from local wood vendors or chain stores like Lowes or Home Depot, but I’ve heard [...]
I’ve had a lot of people on my YouTube channel ask me various questions about slow smoking on my 26.75″ Weber One Touch Gold Charcoal Grill. Up to this point, my current setup has been fairly straight forward and I generally follow this process: I place a few chunks of my favorite smokewood along one [...]
A lot of you out there that may love to BBQ, but might not be super serious about it and probably don’t have a smoker of some kind, but you at least have a trusty ol’ Weber charcoal grill (or “kettle”) sitting on your back porch. A while back I posted about the 26.75″ Weber [...]
In a previous post, I shared a video of me unboxing a BBQ Guru DigiQ DX temperature controller. In that video, I briefly walked through the various components to the DigiQ DX setup and discussed various options with building the kits out. I also mentioned that at a later date I would post a video [...]
I’ve been reading a lot on the forums about how a lot of the competition guys inject marinade into pork shoulders, briskets, hams, turkeys and chickens. A lot of the feedback I hear is that while the rub is good for the outside bark and certainly provides a ton of flavor, injecting marinades deep inside [...]
Most of you that know me well know I prefer baby backs over any other BBQ out there. I’ve had some amazing brisket, pulled pork, spare ribs, fish, etc…but when I’ve had a long and stressful week, there is nothing quite like throwing some baby backs on the WSM and sittin’ back with a beer [...]
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of