Hands down one of my favorite dishes to both cook and eat is salmon. I make salmon a few ways: with a ginger-dill cream sauce, with a balsamic-soy sauce or my favorite way, with a maple lemon glaze. To me, there are few grilled dishes that beat cedar plank grilled salmon with a side of [...]
I’ve been a big fan of the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer at Bonefish Grill for years now. There is also a similar dish at Cheesecake Factory that is served as a main dish over a bed of rice. This recipe is incredibly easy to make and very tasty. In fact, I tried it for the [...]
Last night I grilled some bourbon-pineapple glazed steak and shrimp skewers on my new lime green Weber Smokey Joe. They turned out great and I had a blast cooking on my new toy. One thing I want to point out with this recipe is that whenever I’m grilling kabobs with shrimp involved, I put all [...]
My dad fishes a lot at the Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve (formerly known as Guana River State Park) in St. Augustine and during the trout and flounder seasons he keeps my freezer stocked up I have a ton of both right now so last night I decided to cook panko crusted flounder tacos [...]
My parents came in town to spend a couple days with us and since I hadn’t cooked any salmon on my new 26.75″ Weber One Touch Gold, I thought I’d give it a shot. My local seafood shop was running a special where for each 1 lb of premium salmon you purchased they would toss [...]
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- Ancho-Cherry Baby Backs March 25, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of