This past weekend I made up an ancho-cherry BBQ sauce that I used on two cooks. On Saturday we had stuffed hamburgers for a get together celebrating a good friend’s B-day. We had a bunch of mouth-watering ingredients to stuff the burgers with (I used my Burger Pocket Press of course ), but the ancho-cherry [...]
Bissell Maple Farm located in Rock Creek, Ohio has been producing top quality maple products since the late 1800′s. The company offers staple maple products such as pure maple syrup, pure maple and maple coated candy. I recently used their pure maple syrup in a maple lemon glazed salmon recipe and the quality of the maple [...]
A while back on the BBQ Bros Facebook page I connected with Greg Coats, owner of Dock Street Barbecue. He sent his two sauces my way to try out: the ”Kansas City Barbecue Sauce” and “North Carolina BBQ Dip”. Here are my initial thoughts, but see below for my comments on the pics as well: Kansas City [...]
Say hello to my new favorite mustard-based BBQ sauce, SuckleBusters “Gold” sweet and spicy mustard BBQ sauce. For starters, mustard-based sauces are hands down my absolute favorite of all the regional sauces, so when I got home and had a care package from SuckleBusters owner Dan Arnold waiting for me on my front porch, I [...]
I was recently sent a sample pack of RavensBark BBQ sauces from owner Bob Stoltman. The sampler contained all 4 of the RavensBark sauces: “The General”, “The Bumble-B”, “The Hickory” and “The Firehouse”. The first two I had the chance to sample the other day were “The Hickory” and “The Bumble-B”. Both sauces are tomato-based, [...]
Recently I was sent a bottle of the Easy Peasy BBQ Insurance sauce from David Moncur, founder of Easy Peasy Foods. First things first: this sauce was absolutely amazing and was one of the better thick, tomato based BBQ sauces I’ve had. I tried the sauce with some baby back ribs I cooked on my Grill [...]
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of