Hands down my favorite part of this blog is when readers build a Mini WSM and send me pics and descriptions of how their build went. I LOVE seeing the creativity with these Mini builds and I get so stoked each and every time someone sends me pics showcasing their favorite team’s logo on the [...]
A follower of my blog (Joe), who previously sent me pics of a custom Detroit Lions Mini WSM build, sent me some pics the other day of two new Mini builds he recently completed: a Philadelphia Eagles Mini and a Green Bay Packers Mini. If you’re wondering what “Mini WSM’s” are, well essentially, they’re small scale versions of [...]
Another one of my readers, Joe, built his first “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain (or “WSM”) the other day and was kind enough to send me pics of the build. I gotta hand it to him, he did a great job. I especially like the blue paint job. Pics and Joe’s captions are below. Also check [...]
Here are a couple more Mini WSM builds that one of my readers recently submitted to me to check out. You may notice the LSU Mini that I posted about earlier in a couple of these pics. You can see here that compared to my Gator Mini, you can really get incredibly detailed with the [...]
One of my readers (Steve) reached out to me to ask some questions about building a Mini WSM and I told him once he was finished with the project to send me some pictures and I’d post them on the blog. Let me say one thing first: I absolutely can’t stand LSU (I bleed Orange [...]
So a couple weeks ago my friend Mike helped me build my first Mini WSM (aptly named “Lil Gator”). A Mini WSM is a converted Weber Smokey Joe to a miniature Weber Smokey Mountain (“WSM”). There a few a reasons why I wanted to build one. 1) They’re ultra portable so it will be easy [...]
- Leftover Mondays: BBQ Pork Spring Rolls June 10, 2013
- Memorial Day Pulled Pork with Apple Coleslaw and Apple BBQ Sauce May 27, 2013
- Reader Spotlight: Minnesota Wild Mini WSM Build May 27, 2013
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Ancho-Cherry Baby Backs March 25, 2013
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Mad Hunky Turkey Leg! November 10, 2012
- Troy: they turned out great to sweet for me but wife and...
- Troy: ya you are full of yourself LOL but everything you...
- Chris: Great idea about the spring rolls....
- Troy: got them smoking now ..i will let you know how the...
- Steve: oh my bad, yeah, guess i did. I haven't been abl...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of