I had the chance to try out the GrillGrate the other day and must say I was quite impressed. The GrillGrate is an interlocking, raised rail grilling surface constructed of hard anodized aluminum that excels at: Delivering flawless sear marks (see the marks on the ribeyes I cooked below!) Preventing flare ups which reduces over-charring Helping to [...]
I recently had the chance to review the iGrill. The iGrill is a wireless Bluetooth meat thermometer that communicates with both Apple and Android devices. It can be controlled directly on the base unit or via the iGrill app, which is free for download on either platform. Here are some of the features of the iGrill [...]
With Christmas just around the corner, I thought I’d share what I feel are the top ten BBQ Christmas gifts this year. In order for my list to have a variety I’ve included items that are on the pricier side, some on the affordable side, some that I own and some that I want BBQ [...]
Came home from work today and had my first order of smoke wood from Fruita Wood Chunks sitting on my front porch. Fruita is one of the largest and most popular online smoke wood retailers. I normally get smoke wood from local wood vendors or chain stores like Lowes or Home Depot, but I’ve heard [...]
Another one of my readers, Joe, built his first “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain (or “WSM”) the other day and was kind enough to send me pics of the build. I gotta hand it to him, he did a great job. I especially like the blue paint job. Pics and Joe’s captions are below. Also check [...]
This week I had the chance to review the Burger Pocket Press. The Burger Pocket Press is a 4-piece kit that is made of Food Grade ABS Plastic, it’s dishwasher safe and made here in the U.S. It’s popular for its ability to make perfectly sealed, stuffed burgers, but you can also use the kit to [...]
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of