The Dogfish Head World Wide Stout is an American Double Stout that appears almost pitch black when poured into a glass. It’s incredibly thick and is filled with hints of roasted malt, chocolate, coffee, molasses and fruit. Considering the 18% abv. on this beast, it’s actually incredibly smooth and easy to drink compared to a [...]
Tried a Rogue Morimoto Black Obi Soba Ale for the first time on this rainy Memorial Day. I’m sitting here on the porch, keeping an eye on my smoker and absolutely loving this new beer. It pours a dark brow/mahogany and almost looks black at first glance. Smells slightly sweet with some fruit notes and [...]
I was in Pensacola this weekend visiting family and friends, and as I love beer and BBQ, I thought I’d share a restaurant I was introduced to: Hopjacks Pizza Kitchen & Taproom. They have three locations with one in Mobile, AL and two in Pensacola, FL. Since I live in Gainesville and have a handful [...]
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of