One of my subscribers on my YouTube channel is from the Netherlands and sent me a recipe for croquettes which is a popular dish over there (read more about that here). The guy that sent me the recipe is also a fellow BBQ YouTuber (check his channel out here) and so to stay true to our [...]
Some friends had us over for a laid back afternoon hangout recently and they made baked ham sliders on King’s Hawaiian Sweet Mini Sub Rolls. They were hands down the best sliders I’ve ever had, so of course I had to take what they did and put my own little twist on it The recipe [...]
I’ve been a big fan of the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer at Bonefish Grill for years now. There is also a similar dish at Cheesecake Factory that is served as a main dish over a bed of rice. This recipe is incredibly easy to make and very tasty. In fact, I tried it for the [...]
I fired up the Grill Dome kamado again the other night and cooked some Hawaiian pizza rolls. These are really easy to make and are a lot of fun because you can experiment with stuffing them with just about anything you can think of, which makes them versatile enough to please just about anyone’s pizza [...]
Jenn cooked our first bread item on the new Grill Dome Kamado the other night and she chose to cook some super yummy focaccia rolls. Ceramic kamados are popular for baking breads and pizzas because they can easily cook in the 400°-500° range (and much hotter) and they are similar to cooking in a traditional [...]
Here’s another quick and easy meal for ya on that dreaded Monday evening when you’re tired and just had a “case of the Muuundays” (Office Space quote). This is a BBQ pulled pork quesadilla I whipped up for me and the girls with some leftover pulled pork from a picnic I smoked yesterday (check that [...]
- Domino’s “Fiery Hawaiian” Pizza May 21, 2013
- BBQ Rub Review: Lionheart “Original Barbecue” and “Smoked Herb & Garlic” April 30, 2013
- StoryQue: The iPad Barbecue Magazine April 17, 2013
- Book Review: Paul Kirk’s Championship Barbecue Sauces April 12, 2013
- Tri-Tip with Goat Cheese and Lemon Honey Mustard Glaze April 11, 2013
- How To Build A “Mini” Weber Smokey Mountain May 17, 2012
- Product Review: Mad Hunky Hot Whang Rub and Poultry Brine October 13, 2012
- Reader Spotlight: Detroit Lions Mini WSM October 12, 2012
- Smoke House Downtown review January 27, 2012
- Bang Bang Shrimp January 5, 2013
- Steve: With the Mini WSM, I typically don't have a water...
- TheDarker00: Hi, I recently sent you a message on youtube, howe...
- Steve: Hi Troy- As I've cooked ribs over the years, I...
- Troy: do you just put wood on the one time when you star...
- StoryQue: We also have a PDF edition for those without an iP...
A service of netRelief, Inc.
This site is a member of